The technique used by Dr. Juan Pablo Rodríguez
The technique used by the doctor is to remove the skin excess and fat in the abdomen and back, always trying to avoid unnecessary incisions. The objective is to regain the contour through the abdominal wall reconstruction, restoring the musculature position so that the abdominal marking lines are visible and attractive to the eye. In addition to achieving that the skin adapts firmly to the body contour, eradicating all the undesirable chubbiness and gaining back trust without big scars.
The abdominoplasty, also known as lipectomy or tommy tuck, is a surgery that has aims to:
- Remove the abdominal skin excess giving firmness and definition to the abdomen.
- Remove the existing stretch marks in the middle and inferior part of the abdomen.
- Rebuild the abdominal wall through the plicature or mooring of the abdominal muscles highlighting the waist and reducing the abdominal perimeter.
This abdomen surgery has been perfected by Dr. Juan Pablo Rodríguez since in his personal technique, he makes an special mooring, not just for the central musculature (rectus abdominals) but also for the oblique muscles (laterals) enhancing the female silhouette even more.
The abdominoplasty in men manages to diminish drastically the abdominal perimeter without losing the masculine forms.
The technique used in the abdominoplasty achieves an even more natural belly button without many scares al obtaining esthetic and satisfactory results. Leaving behind the classic stigma of the lipectomy in which the belly button ends with too visible scars, or in some cases, with the total amputation of it to create a “new belly button” that ends up being too false. Therefore, we look to get an umbilical scar at the bottom of the belly button so it won’t be too visible.
Preparation for surgery:
Once you’ve taken the decision of taking an abdominoplasty you must have into account:
- Maintain a diet rich in proteins as fish, chicken or meat, increasing the consumption of vegetables rich in fiber and iron such as spinach, chard and broccoli, as they provide the necessary nutrients for a fast recovery.
- Stop any restrictive diets and the consumption of homeopathic medicines or supplements not prescribed by your treating physician.
- It is necessary to suspend the consumption of aspirin or any medicines that alter the coagulation and to stop the consumption of tobacco or narcotics.
- It is indispensable to perform the routine exams requested by our team to discard pathologies and increase the safety parameters that are important for a good procedure.
Cares after the abdominoplasty:
To avoid any complications during the post surgical period of the abdominoplasty the indications from Dr. Juan Pablo Rodríguez must be followed, this recommendations will be given to each one of our patients the day of the surgery or as the case may be.
Additionally, after the abdominoplasty it is necessary to start nutrition rich in fiber and protein so a good intestinal habit is achieved and a suitable cicatrization process.
We always recommend walking permanently to maintain a good blood flow and to prevent the formation of thrombus in the lower limbs.
To see our photo gallery and obtain more information about the prices of the abdominoplasty or any other procedure (facial or corporal), please contact us through our chat, whatsapp or telephone.
- 28 Aug 2015